Equation Racing – Terms & Conditions
- Once becoming a member of equation-racing.com you therefore fully accept all the below terms and conditions, plus also agree to adhere to them for the duration of your membership. equation-racing.com will have the right at any stage to amend or modify these terms and conditions that are applicable to the ongoing use of the service provided.
- As soon as a member has been contacted with their confirmation membership details, he/she is bound to that agreement as per the terms agreed during the registration process. Each member is forbidden in any form to pass on any of the tips / advice that this service provides to its members to any third party. This highly confidential information is only given to members of equation-racing.com
- Each member will agree not to share or pass on this information to other websites, or social media platforms, person or publication, and will also be forbidden to forward the daily Equation Racing information by email, phone call, text message or blog. If any member (or non-member) is discovered at any stage to be passing on the confidential information provided by the equation-racing.com service they will have their membership terminated immediately without any refunds offered and in some cases may also be prosecuted.
- Because of the information and services the equation-racing.com website offers we will not be liable (whether a member, or non-member) for any occurred losses, damages or costs that result from, or may be related to, the use of any information obtained from any of our services.
- Members or non-members are forbidden to use the equation-racing.com website for any unlawful purpose or malpractice. Users may not replicate, download, communicate, forward, publish, advertise, disclose, translate, save, amend, or exploit any part of the equation-racing.com website, without written agreement from the site owners.
- Users and visitors are not permitted to use this website in any form which may be seen as damaging or overburdening or that will hinder or impact with any use of the website. When using or viewing this site you do so at your own risk.
- In no circumstances will equation-racing.com be held liable to you or anyone if the information provided results in actual lost profits or for incidental, indirect, or any damages that may or may not occur from the service that is provided.
- The Member further understands that this authority is continuous and will remain in force until cancelled in writing by The Member.
- Tipster Platforms suggests a staking plan of over £10 per point so to cover the costs of the service, anything greater than that will be profit generated by the member
- Members can cancel their membership at anytime in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, however the initial membership fee of £1 will not be refunded and any profit occurred will be charged at £10 x a point profit.
- Payment is processed once an Equation of 20 points profit has been generated and will be charged at £10 x a point minus the membership fee of £1 equating to £199
- The Equation points will carry over to the next Equation once 20 points profit has been achieved – and 3 points profit will be given to the member as a gesture of goodwill. For example, if an Equation ended at 25pts, 2pts would carry over to the next Equation – meaning members get a FREE 3pts on us in this example.
- If payment cannot be processed due to insufficient funds or invalid card details once the 20 points profit has been achieved, costs could be occurred to retrieve the funds which the member is liable to pay.
- Payment will show on the members statements as Tipster Platforms.
- Our service means we provide web-based payment services and are, therefore, obliged in the storage, retrieval and hosting, of third party data and communications. All data obtained is held securely and is never passed onto third parties.
- Amendments or deletions to the equation-racing.com current terms and conditions will be deemed effective immediately. These changes can be on the website, written, by e-mail, or any other means by which the website feels appropriate. By continuing to use the equation-racing.com service and website after such amendments the member (or non-member) will be deemed as having accepted and agreed to the changes to the terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the full agreement between the equation-racing.com website and it’s users and members, and shall at all times apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract. Use of the equation-racing.com website and these terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, license’s and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. It is hereby asserted that this website is intended for and directed at the UK and no representation or warranty is made as to whether this web site complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.
The information supplied by the equation-racing.com service is given to members as a guide only and should not be treated as a tipping or a betting advisory service. equation-racing.com holds no liability or accountability for any damages or losses that may occur from any information supplied within the website. equation-racing.com accepts no responsibility for the information, or any errors, contained within the site, while is also not responsible for any information that is provided on sites or any affiliates linked from this site. Members’ agreement to this disclaimer statement will be honoured as soon as your membership starts with equation-racing.com
Because of the kind of information equation-racing.com receives on behalf of its members the site will not incur liability for any costs, losses or damages (from members, or non-members) that are a direct result from, or related to, the use of any information taken from the website or any email communications. In no circumstances will equation-racing.com be held liable to you or anyone if such information is passed onto for actual lost profits or for incidental, indirect, or any damages that may or may not occur from the service that is provided.